Saturday, June 4, 2011

When life gives us lemons.... I have someone to make lemonade with

 
My husband really is the best guy in the entire world. really. I know everyone says so about their spouse, but really, he's the best. Our marriage is passionate, loving, creative, hilarious, and cute. Here's some of the many things I love about marriage and David....
  • Companionship
  • Love
  • Laughter
  • Connection
  • Dancing with my husband
  • Shared adventure and dreams
  • Passion
  • Friendship
  • Watching a movies together all the time
  • Deep conversations
  • Simple conversations
  • Hearing someone say “I love you”
  • Knowing the little quirks of another human being
  • How he cleans the house every Saturday
  • Being authentic
  • All the inside jokes between us
  • Memories of past experiences together
  • Trust
  • Shared values
  • The silly disagreements we have with each other... I still think the oven door should be left open after making cookies... you didn't win that one
  • Holding hands
  • Lazy mornings together
  • Shared responsibilities of life
  • Sleeping while David watches basketball
  • Someone to challenge me to be a better woman
  • Seeing him smile
  • Silliness together
  • Being out of the “dating scene”
  • Entering a room or restaurant together
  • Long kisses
  • Knowing I have a perfect partner to go through eternity with
I can go on forever about him. it's just that good. I love my husband, I adore my marriage. I couldn't ask for anything or anyone more. I truly am the luckiest woman in the universe.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! A Tregaskis blog! I have been waiting not so patiently for you newlyweds to get on the blog scene. Can't wait to see what you clever people come up with. And Emeline says hi and can't wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete